Saturday, November 12, 2011
* Veronique's Performance Schedule at TeslaCon 2
MAD-emoiselle Veronique is ebullient to announce her schedule of public appearances/performances/spectacles of Herself at TeslaCon 2:
* Friday, November 18th, 1:00 - 2:30 pm, The Music Parlor
* Friday, November 18th, 5:30 - 7:00 pm, The Music Parlor
* Saturday, November 19th, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm, The Music Parlor
* Saturday, November 19th, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm, The Music Parlor
* Sunday, November 20th, 11:30 am- 1:00 pm, The Music Parlor
As vous can readily see, there shall be no shortage Veroniqueness at this eSTEAMed gathering!
What can vous expect? In addition to my warblings, attendees can also expect a plethora surprises- many of which shall no doubt be a surprise even La MAD One Herself.
And depending up the whim of the artiste, she may possibly be persuaded to read from her soon-to-be book of Steampunk Haiku "My Cog Is Bigger Than Your Cog: Steamku & Other Verbstrocities", and allow those deemed worthy-enough, to behold, first-hand, the full-color, retina-staining illustrations by Monsieur Walter Sickert.
Pre-orders for the book shall be taken as well, for those interested- and believe La Moi, vous shall be verrrrrry interested in owning this book after viewing the beautiful galley.
Alas, this year's event is completely SOLD OUT! Those of vous who shall not be joining us "20,000 Leagues Under The Aether," be sure to purchase your tickets for the 2012 event- "A Trip To The Moon," as soon as they are made available. Vous shan't want to repeat your faux pas again next year!
* Official TeslaCon Website: http://www.teslacon.com